|Title of Job:
Development/Corporate Finance Executive
|Reports To: COO
||Location of Job/UNIT: Abuja FCT
|The Executive will be saddled with the responsibility of supporting the Strategic team in coordinating the structured finance and Capital raising activities of the organization.
- Establish relationships with Tax accounting firms and Rating agencies as regards getting their professional opinion and other engagements with the Bank.
- Prepare/Review Offer Documents – Information Memorandum and Investor Presentation.
- Preparing write-ups on (where applicable) of the institution’s Philosophy, Credit Process, Loan Administration Process with diagrams (where applicable) etc.
- Organising a list of potential institutions (foreign partners, development finance institutions etc) that can provide a 364 day and above liquidity back-stop facility
- Establish relationships with Corporate/Foreign investment partners
- Setup funding conduit with development agencies/bulk funding partners
- Initiates and coordinates the development of the long-term plans by facilitating General Management workshops to review corporate strategy, in terms of the Corporate Strategy map
- Coordinates the development of the Five Years Business Plan and the Corporate Balanced Scorecards
- Representative for Corporate Strategy and Performance Management at the Board Advisory Committee
- Provides professional advice on economic analysis and other studies for all projects and activities
- Perform Corporate Finance functions; financial ratio analysis, cash management, financial forecasting and investment analysis
- Ensures reporting of the performance against KPIs, by issuing weekly and monthly reports to Shareholders, Senior Management and general workforce
- Excellent programme management skills
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Excellent decision-making and organisational skills
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple projects, and collaborate across disciplines in a cross-functional atmosphere
- A self-starter who is a “doer” and can work on his/her own projects with minimal direction
- Knowledge of Office Software and Internet
|Behavioral Qualities/Other Competencies
- Good influencing skills with strong organizational ability
- Excellent coordination and negotiation skills
- High degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong internet research skills
- Flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, and data entry skills
- Mastery of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, etc
- Good business/report writing and presentation skills
- Professional, enthusiastic attitude, team player
- Proven ability to deliver high quality customer service
- Project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors
- High entrepreneurial acumen
- Goal, quality and excellence orientation
- Ability to motivate others to achieve goals and instill confidence whilst respecting and supporting colleagues and team members to reach their full potential.
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into everyday activities
- Ability to solve complex problems, continuously improve and adapt the ideas of others.
- A financial related professional pathway such as ICAN, CFA, CIMA, CRM, FRM, ACCA, ACS (issued by CIS),
- Minimum 5years experience in corporate planning, strategy, investments, or financial analysis of which 2 years minimum participation in fund raise activities (bonds, notes, securitization etc) within financial sector
- Good understanding of the over-the-counter (OTC) financial market
- Good understanding of money market securities
|Kindly apply below.